Hello buddies, welcome to another latest tutorial on how to download allcast for pc on windows / mac computers. If you are searching for how to stream videos from computer to tv, then allcast is the best software to watch movies from small screen to big screen tv. Allcast is primarily designed for casting media&videos from mobile phones to tv, as it is designed for android and ios devices only. Now you can also use allcast for pc using bluestacks android emulator. In this tutorial we will provide you complete tutorial on how to download allcast for pc or laptop on windows 10,8.1,8,7,xp or mac computers in easy and simple manner.
Allcast is a casting app which connects your smartphone with your TV. By using allcast app you can connect your mobile device to big screen TV to watch videos, movies etc. Allcast app is available for both android and ios devices, if you are using android then get it from Play Store and ios users can get allcast from iTunes. It is available in both free and premium versions, it’s up to you to choose which version you want. Before going to download allcast for pc let’s have a look at some of the main features of allcast pc app.
AllCast For PC or Laptop on Windows 7,8,8.1,10 / Mac :
Features of Allcast PC App :
- Allcast lets you to cast Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs and Other DLNA Renderers.
- You can watch or stream videos from your computer to big screen tv using allcast app.
- Send photos, videos and music from smartphone to bigscreen tv, you can also do it with computers.
- It is available in both free and premium versions, premium users will get full access to the application.
Also download -> Viber for PC, Change My Software
Download AllCast For PC or Laptop on Windows 8,8.1,7,10,XP or Mac using bluestacks :
Now let’s come back to the tutorial on how to download allcast for windows / mac pc using bluestacks. As we already said allcast app is mainly developed for mobile phones and still there is no allcast pc version is available. So to be able to use allcast on pc you need to have any one of the android emulator on your computer.
There are many android emulators available in the market but we recommend bluestacks emulator. It is the no 1 android emulator in the market, if you don’t have bluestacks app then click on the following link to download.
Once you have bluestacks app simply follow the below steps to download allcast for windows pc.
- Open bluestacks app on your computer and click on search icon.
- Type allcast in search box and click on search play for allcast which appears right below the search box.
- Now you will see allcast app in play store and click on the app to install.
- Click on install option and wait for some time to complete the installation process.
- Once installed navigate to bluestacks home page -> all apps -> find allcast app and start using allcast on pc to watch movies directly on big screen TV.
Must know how to –> convert exe to apk, install 2 whatsapp accounts
In case if you faced any problems while installing allcast for pc app in the above process don’t worry. You can also install allcast on pc using android apk file, scroll down to see below.
Install Allcast For PC on Windows / Mac using AllCast Apk File :
In this process all you need to do is simply download allcast apk file and install it using bluestacks android emulator. First you need to download allcast apk file from any trusted websites or simply click on the below link to download.
Download AllCast Apk
After downloading the file open it with bluestacks app and install the app. Once installed simply follow the last step in the above process to open allcast app on pc. Now you can enjoy streaming videos on big screen TV.
That’s it guy’s, with this we completed the tutorial on how to download allcast for pc windows 8.1,8,7,10,xp or mac. If you still have any problems while installing the app don’t hesitate to contact us, share it with your friends on social media. Thank you.