To convert pdf to word, excel and image you will find different softwares in both online and offline. Most of the softwares available online do only one conversion ie., pdf to word or pdf to excel or pdf to image. To do all these conversions you need three different softwares and also takes much time to get all these conversions simultaneously. But today we present you single app to do all these conversions at a time called “Nitro pro” app. In this article we guide you how to convert pdf to word, excel or pdf to image in simple manner.
About Nitro Pro App:
Nitro Pro app is the No 1 Adobe Acrobat replacement for windows users. It converts all kinds of pdf to word, excel and pdf to image (jpg & Png) and also supports other formats of conversion. You can also combine two pdf files using nitro pro app. It’s available in both free and premium versions. To download the software click on the below link.
Download Nitro Pro App
How to Convert Pdf to Word, Excel or Pdf to Image (Jpg or Png) Using Nitro Pro App:
Converting an pdf to word, excel or image using nitro pro app is very simple and easy. Follow the below steps to convert pdf to any format you want.
- Open the Nitro Pro Pdf Viewer in you computer.
- Now open a pdf file ( file you want to change into another format) with Nitro Pro Pdf Viewer.
- In the tool bar of Nitro, you will see the option “To Word, To Excel and To other etc” click on appropriate option which you want to convert.
- After selecting the option you will see a pop windows like below image(Here I have chosen “To image” option).
- Click on the pdf file and select you image format(Png or Jpg).
- Add destination folder click on convert.
- Wait for some time to get the copy of image format file from pdf.
Also read about-> How to recover deleted files on Android
- You can also get only one page in your pdf file as an image, for that click on choose pages option in the above image to select which page you want to convert into an image.
That’s all guys, I hope you got an idea on how to convert pdf to word, excel or image using nitro pro app. If you find that this article is helpful do share it with your friends on social media like facebook, google+, twitter etc. Thanks for reading this article.